Support the channel by getting Angel: How to Invest in Technology Startups by Jason Calacanis here: https://amzn.to/2GM6fDw
In this animated video I will present the top 5 takeaways from Jason Calacanis’ Angel: How to Invest in Technology Startups. There are two ways to make money in startups: create something valuable—or invest in the people that are creating valuable things. Here, we focus on the latter.
Learn how to pick your first stocks: http://bit.ly/37xT2JR
Top 5 takeaways from angel investor Jason Calacanis:
00:47 1. Angel Investing 101
03:35 2. How to Angel Invest with Little to No Money
06:01 3. Develop a Large Network
07:57 4. Invest in the Founders – NOT in the Company
11:00 5. Get Great at Saying NO
– Angel Investing is the art of financing smaller startups, with the goal of finding the next big thing, and in that, multiplying your invested capital by A LOT.
– You can become an Angel Investor even without capital if you consider becoming an advisor, an employee or a syndicate member.
– The very best angel investing deals never see daylight. Therefore, you need to expand your social network to make a lot of money as an Angel Investor.
– The founders of the company are more important than the business for these young companies.
– Learn that you must filter through A LOT of deals before you will find the right one – get great at saying no.
My goal with this channel is to help you make more money and improve your personal finances. How to become a millionaire? There are many ways to get there – investing in the stock market, becoming a stock trader, doing real estate investing, or why not becoming an entrepreneur? But whether you are interested in how to invest in stocks or investing strategies for creating passive income with rental properties – I hope to be able to provide you with a solution (or at least an idea) here. Warren Buffett – the greatest investor of our time – says that you should fill your mind with competing ideas and then see what makes sense to you. This channel is about filling your mind with those ideas. And in the process – upgrading your money-making toolbox.